Retailers starting 2013 with free POS software online training commitment
Mark on January 23, 2013 7:42 AM
More than 150 places have been booked in the last week for the new range of live online training in the Tower Systems Point of Sale software.
The new topics released for 2013 are proving to be a hit with retailers and retail employees as they want to get more from their POS software technology investment.
In developing the new content early in 2013, Tower Systems is providing its retail partners an excellent opportunity to kick off the year with better knowledge and therefore better business opportunities.
Here are some of the practical business topics being covered:
- Using Catalogues and Promotions to build your business
- Setting up Gift Vouchers in Your Business
- Using SMS and Email Alerts in Retailer
- Building Your basket Sales
- Getting Started with Laybys
- Building A Succesful Loyalty Program
- Smart Marketing
- More Than Just a Receipt