POS software support small business retailers love
Mark on October 2, 2013 7:02 AM
Here are some of the reasons newsagents, jewellers, gift shop owners, bike retailers, garden centre owners and others love the support we offer with our Point of sale software. For a small annual fee they have access to:
- A friendly help desk staffed 7am through to 6pm Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 3pm on Saturday. Local call numbers in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
- After-hours support available 24/7 through five mobile phone numbers.
- Free one-on-one training for every newsagency every year.
- Free new owner training.
- Mandarin and Cantonese language support for those who prefer this.
- Free hardware support for all h/w sold by us plus a 3 year on-site warranty for all HP h/w.
- Weekly free online live training workshops.
- Access to more than 130 professionally produced training videos for business owners & staff.
- Free theft check service – we help newsagents uncover possible theft.
- Free business performance analysis service – we help you see growth opportunities.
This mix of support services is exclusive to us. It’s a reason our customers choose to continue with software support coverage. We don’t force them by stopping their software from working if they choose to not continue support coverage. We think this type of action by a POS software company is unreasonable coercion.