Sunday small business retailer management advice: 10 ways POS software can save money
Mark on October 20, 2013 7:01 AM
- Roster based on sales. Look at your sales by time and roster accordingly.
- Order based on stock sales – using a recorder report is more efficient than manual ordering.
- Use integrated eftpos – Tyro connected directly to your Tower software – eliminate costly mistakes.
- Eliminate keystrokes at the counter. Every keystroke eliminated is a potential mistake saved. Scan all you sell for a good start.
- Manage your end of shift. Use the end of shift processes in our software and get rid of challenged manual processes.
- Backup when you want. Using flexible backup processes save time with an off site backup done when you choose.
- replace manual processes where appropriate in your business: customer age checking, LayBy, serial number tracking, shopper loyalty, shopper special orders.
- Easily transfer accounting related data to your accounting system and eliminate double handling.
- Catch shopper theft through structured spot stock takes.
- Catch employee theft through consistent use of theft management tools.
Tower Systems offers more money saving opportunities in its Point of Sale software for a broad range of retail niches. We will help you get the most from our software.