Retail employee theft on the rise as Christmas approaches?
Mark on October 26, 2013 8:34 AM
We are seeing evidence of a rise in employee theft in retail, continuing a trend of recent years when employee theft has risen as Christmas approaches. our advice to retailers for better managing to reduce employee theft is:
- Be vigilant, adopt a zero tolerance approach.
- Balance cash more often and without warning.
- Use the theft tracking tools in your software.
- Use an external resource to gather evidence. tower Systems helps with this on a pro-bono basis.
- Stock check popular items near the counter.
More a more extensive list speak with one of our help desk team and ask for our theft reduction advice.