Tower Systems is again running a football tipping competition for AFL and NRL games this year. The competitions are open to anyone. Entry is free. Prizes for each competition: First $350.00; Second $100.00; Third $50.00.
Have some fun and join our 2008 AFL & NRL Tipping Competitions. To join, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Tower Systems web page www.towersystems.com.au.
- Click on either the AFL or NRL footy tipping logos at the bottom. (If you want to join both competitions you will need to join both leagues separately)
- The footy tipping page will then load
- Click on Join, at the top of the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will then be asked for a password to join, which is ‘tower’
- Click on OK
- Enter in your details and click on Submit Details. (Note you only need to enter information on the fields highlighted with an *)
- Make sure you note down your username and passwords so you can log in again later, and enter your tips!
Each week, go to the Tower Systems’ web site – www.towersystems.com.au – click on the AFL and/or NRL tipping links, enter your username and password and tip away.
1. Anyone can participate.
2. Tips must be in by 5:30pm EST on the evening before the first game of the round, either Friday’s or Thursday’s. (No late tips will be accepted this year, no exceptions , none, nada, nope, no way, your late – you’re out for the week)
3. Failure to enter you tips will see you get the lowest score of the round minus 1 tip. (So if the lowest score tipped for the round was a 0 you will receive a score of -1 for the round)
4. To play you need before the start of the season (NRL – 14/3/08, AFL – 20/3/08).
5. Have fun.