I will be travelling around the country next week with several of our team presenting our 5 WAYS TO KICK START YOUR NEWSAGENCY workshop. This is a free workshop designed to provide attendees with practical ideas for more successful retailing this year. It picks up on themes from recent conferences at which I have spoken, research into what successful retailers are doing and feedback from the large Tower software retailer community.
The details are:
- Melbourne. Monday Feb. 9 at 2pm. Crest on Barkly. Barkly St St Kilda. Some parking on site.
- Brisbane. Tuesday Feb. 10 at 10am. Brisbane Riverview Hotel. Cnr Kingsford Smith Dr & Hunt St Hamilton. Parking Available.
- Sydney. Wednesday Feb. 11 at 11am. Rydges Camperdown. 9 Missenden Road Camperdown. Basement Level Parking Available.
- Canberra. Wednesday Feb. 11 at 6pm. Rydges Capital Hill. Cnr Canberra Ave & National Cct Forrest. Undercover Parking Available.
- Adelaide. Thursday Feb. 12 at 10am. Rydges Southpark. 1 South Terrace Adelaide. Parking Available.
- Perth. Friday Feb. 13 at 10am. venue to be confirmed.
We would be thrilled to catch up with newsagents and other retailers who wish to drop by who have not booked. Even though we have excellent bookings in each city I am sure we can make room for more if you would like to join us.