Tower Systems’ Point of sale software makes marketing a retail business is easier thanks to many practical and easy to implement facilities including:
- Loyalty marketing – tracking points or other benefits based on customer purchases.
- Coupons on receipts – to drive traffic. These can be general for the business or purchase specific.
- Up-sell scripts – presented during the sale based on the items purchased.
- Text messages on accounts. Making the account a billboard for the business.
- Postcode sales tracking. Knowing where your customers visit from helps you make better marketing decisions.
- Tracking sales by employee – thereby enabling you to run an employee reward scheme to drive sales growth.
- SMS marketing – based on customer details, what they have purchased.
- Email marketing – based on what customers have purchased.
- Direct mail – with the list created based on purchases.
We see good marketing as process-driven, done without too much labour investment and delivered consistently. Each of the points noted above deliver this. We use them ourselves successfully in our own retail businesses.