Our new repairs facilities are helping jewellers (and other businesses undertaking repairs) profit more from repairs. We are cutting management time, reducing mistakes and making it easier to bill for each task in a repair job and thereby more completely cover the business costs with appropriate margin.
Here are some of the features our development team has built into the facilities:
- Scan receipts or job card to find a repair in the system. Alternatively, quickly find repairs based on customer details.
- Track repairs by customer.
- Support multiple repairs per customer.
- Accommodate multiple repairers per job.
- Easily schedule in-house or outsource repairs.
- Store quotes for later reference when it converts to a job.
- Manage partial payments of an account.
- Track repairs by repairer.
- Track repairs by courier.
- Automate pricing for popular repair jobs.
- Allocate staff and repair instructions.
- Allocate existing stock used for a repair job.
- Print barcoded job cards and receipts automatically.
The sophistication we have developed in our repairs facilities plays out in other parts of our software. It’s like the NASA mission to the moon – there are many side benefits along the way for all of our customers.