We have released details to our customers of the agenda planned for our first round of user meetings:
USER MEETING AGENDA
1. Review of the latest newsagent sales benchmark data.
2. 2009 Tower Customer Service Survey results.
3. How online training and videos are being used by retailers and the implications for contact with the help desk.
4. Announcement of key Tower Systems Point of Sale plans for 2010.
5. Introduction to and training in Retailer 2.2C – the most significant update of the last two years. This is the chunky part of the meeting and will take up more than half the total time. The update has many useful gems which we will cover in addition to the bigger changes.
6. Your questions answered.
As with all of our user meetings, this will be an interactive event with discussion open on each agenda item.
We will add to this as we get close to the first meeting in Melbourne on February 9.