After the ash cloud disruption last week with Tasmanian installations delayed and some other team members unable to travel due to cloud disruption, this week already looks better. We have a busy week ahead with a number of activities including (but not limited to):
- Beta release of Point of Sale software update. This is a sizeable update, packed with enhancements, many of which were requested by users through our Software Ideas facility.
- Getting in the thick of the rush to install upgrades and new installations prior to June 30.
- Further company-wide planning for the next six months of development work.
- Helping many of our customers plan for and undertake stock takes.
- Running four free online training workshops.
The week is only a few hours old and already it is busy. The Help Desk team is busy with calls an dispensing advice in the usual Monday morning rush.