Software support is vitally important for any business management software. This is especially true for Point of Sale software which is mission critical for any retail business. Retailers and retail employees need to know that they can get the support they need when they need it.
Tower Systems prepaid software support includes for no extra cost:
- Software updates — Released throughout the period of your support coverage, usually at the rate of 3 major updates a year, usually more. Updates include many user requested enhancements as well as industry compliance requirements.
- Help Desk Support — Access friendly and knowledgeable IT professionals via our 6 days a week; Monday to Friday 7 am to 6 pm AEST and Saturday 7:30 am to 3 pm.
- After Hours Support — After hours support access for urgent matters to our mobile team of friendly knowledgeable IT professionals.
- Email support — less urgent questions can be emailed or lodged through the Tower website and these are processed daily by a Tower expert and responses sent.
- Online training workshops. Usually four a week. Live. 100% interactive. Free to supported users.
- Remote access support — Using smart remote access facilities Tower Systems can log into your system and conduct research into any issue and deliver a solution without the need for an on-site visit.
- User Meetings — Access to over 60 face to face user meetings a year, hosted across Australia allowing you to influence the software with your suggestions and requests.
- Weekly Email Newsletter and advice — This contains software tips, news about updates and general information useful to our users.
- Monthly Newsletter — A regular user newsletter posted monthly providing news, advice and assistance relating to the software
- Advice Sheets — Access to over 100 comprehensive advice sheets, delivering you step by step instructions in getting the most from your Retailer Software.
- Training videos. More than 30 available on key software functions.
- Backup Checks — Have one of our support professionals review your data to ensure that your data backups are working correctly. This provides piece of mind in the unlikely event of hardware failure.
- Theft Checks — Have one of our Theft Specialists review your data to determine if you are a victim of staff theft.
- Business Analysis Service — Send in your data and have it reviewed by our executive team. We will tell you where the high and low points are in your business, and give you strategies to increase sales, and therefore, profit.
- Benchmarking Data — Having the largest user base allows us to collate data and provide our community with benchmarking data.
Not all software companies are the same. Tower Systems pays attention to support because the company operates retail businesses and understands, first-hand, the importance of excellent software support coverage.