Wow! What a terrific first week for 2012. We’ve hit the ground running, delivering excellent news for our customers, closing some good business and getting to deliver some unexpected free face to face training and assistance. Here are the highlights for this first week of 2012…
- We announced NO INCREASE TO POS SOFTWARE SUPPORT FEES.
- We announced discounts for customers taking two and three year software support options.
- We announced a NATIONAL FACE TO FACE USER MEETING TOUR.
- We delivered free face to face in-store training and support visits in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- We landed a strategic wholesaler as a customer, set to use our software to generate files for retailers.
- We landed on online retailer as a customer in a key marketplace.
- We published our first customer newsletter for 2012.
- We installed more beta sites for our new and feature packed software update.
- We invited our 1,750+ newsagent customers to participate in the Q4 2011 newsagency sales benchmark study.
This is in addition to sales being won and close to 600 customer service calls being handled.
2012 is up and running and we’re having a good time!