Our Newsagency of the Future workshop series starts in two days – on Monday in Perth. Over the course of seven cities we will get to meet with hundreds of newsagents who have booked, sharing insights and ideas and discussing structural change and commercial opportunities.
Drawing on information cleaned from recent retail business conferences in Las Vegas, London and New York, the workshops provide an opportunity for all newsagents, not just our customers, to think about and consider the future in the context of changes occurring today.
Attendance is free and bookings can still be made. You can book by faxing in a booking form or registering through the online booking facility on the Tower Systems website.
Here is a list of venues for the workshops:
- Perth. March 26. Country Comfort Inter City, 249-263 Great Eastern Highway, Perth
- Sydney. March 27. Bonnie Doon Golf Club, Banks Ave, Pagewood
- Canberra. March 28. Rydges Capital Hill Canberra, Cnr National Cct. & Canberra Ave, Canberra
- Adelaide. March 29. Rydges South Park Adelaide, 1 South Terrace, Adelaide
- Brisbane. March 30. Brisbane Riverview Hotel, Cnr Kingsford Smith Dve & Hunt St, Hamilton
- Hobart. April 2. Mercure Hotel Hobart, 156 Bathurst St, Hobart
- Melbourne. April 3. Amora Hotel Riverwalk, 659 Bridge Rd, Richmond
We are pleased to be in a position to make this investment in the newsagency channel, sharing insights and working with newsagents on a brighter future.