Newsagency software company Tower Systems is working with ParcelPoint to introduce the ParcelPoint system through tNewsagents.
Certain to drive supplier and consumer interest, the introduction of ParcelPoint through the 1,800+ newsagent strong Tower network is certain to be welcomed by newsagents as it leverages their broad geographic spread.
What is ParcelPoint? ParcelPoint is establishing a network of Agents around Australia as an alternative location for customer parcels to be delivered. The key features of this new model are:
- Allows each retail newsagency to become a parcel delivery location
- More convenient for consumers than Australia Post, or other delivery options as – longer opening hours, customers receive email/SMS notification
- A new revenue opportunity for Newsagents … driving consumer traffic
- Successful model in Europe and USA as a viable alternative to the Post Office structure
“ParcelPoint is an excellent opportunity for newsagents to tap into the last mile delivery opportunity” commented Mark Fletcher, Managing Director of Tower Systems. “We are thrilled to support this new business initiative.”
Adam McArthur, COO of ParcelPoint adds “ParcelPoint have already signed up many newsagents in NSW and we are now ready for a national roll-out. We have a built a strong team and have already established relationships with transport and retail businesses to drive parcel volume through our network. We look forward to expanding this significantly over the next few months”
Benefits for newsagents
This is a great opportunity for newsagents to:
- Drive new revenue
- Bring new customers to your store
- Take advantage of the growth, and impending explosion, of online shopping and delivery
What do I do next?
- Watch this introductory video that describes the service and what to expect.
- Express your interest here.
- ParcelPoint will contact you shortly,
There is no cost for newsagents to become a ParcelPoint outlet.