This integrated solution will help newsagents to drive traffic and sales.
The announcement of the ParcelPoint demonstrates leadership in the newsagency channel. Our 1,800 newsagent customers have another reason to benefit from the relationship we share.
- Allows each retail newsagency to become a parcel delivery location
- More convenient for consumers than Australia Post, or other delivery options as – longer opening hours, customers receive email/SMS notification
- A new revenue opportunity for Newsagents … driving consumer traffic
- Successful model in Europe and USA as a viable alternative to the Post Office structure
“ParcelPoint is an excellent opportunity for newsagents to tap into the last mile delivery opportunity” commented Mark Fletcher, Managing Director of Tower Systems. “We are thrilled to support this new business initiative.”
Adam McArthur, COO of ParcelPoint adds “ParcelPoint have already signed up many newsagents in NSW and we are now ready for a national roll-out. We have a built a strong team and have already established relationships with transport and retail businesses to drive parcel volume through our network. We look forward to expanding this significantly over the next few months”
This is a great opportunity for newsagents to:
- Drive new revenue
- Bring new customers to your store
- Take advantage of the growth, and impending explosion, of online shopping and delivery
What do I do next?
- Watch this introductory video that describes the service and what to expect.
- Express your interest here.
- ParcelPoint will contact you shortly,
There is no cost for newsagents to become a ParcelPoint outlet.