We are pleased to have the opportunity in a couple of weeks to participate in a professional development and networking evening for garden centre owners in New South Wales. Organised through the NGIA association in NSW, the evening is set to help us better understand the needs of garden centres and to share how our garden centre software can help garden centre businesses grow.
Tower Systems now serves in excess of 60 garden centres and are thrilled to be involved in what is for us a rapidly expanding retail channel.
Our garden centre / nursery software is a broad-based solution from the sales counter to the office, managing inventory, customer accounts and loyalty marketing. Offering time saving and business building facilities in key business areas, this software is already being enjoyed by nurseries across the country. The areas covered by the software include:
- Point of Sale counter sales management
- Customer accounts & LayBy
- Customer loyalty program
- Gift vouchers – your own vouchers easily managed
- Employee roster
- Electronic invoices including Danks EDI files
- Specialist nursery barcode labels including weatherproof labels
- Garden centre performance reports
- Theft reduction and management
- Customer marketing facilities
- Fast integrated EFTPOS
The Tower Systems nursery software includes a range of facilities and services developed specifically for nurseries and garden centres including a new industrial strength and fast barcode printer.