We are grateful to suppliers for providing us with stock files for testing, approval and sharing with small business retailers using our POS software. The files tested and loaded this week include:
- Maxwell & Williams.
We no longer publish here new stock files available to customers. We have made this move for competitive reasons.
There are some files that give us a competitive advantage that is better protected by not publishing details here.
We publish to our customers details of new stock files via secure direct email communication that includes a link directly to each file tested and available online for our customers.
This change not only protect our IP it also helps our customers leverage their competitive advantage through their relationship with us.
Tower Systems has tested and loaded the following stock files for its customers:
- Distinguished Diaries 2015-2016 Financial Year (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202219664)
- Modern Brands March 2015 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/203131814)
- GNS Officesmart March 2015 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/204251614)
- Officesmart Catalogue Q2 2015 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202731180)
- Spirit Publishing March 2015 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202429910)
Reminder: our team tested and loaded new stock files for for retailers using our POS software.
- Artwrap December 2014 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202417540-Artwrap-Stock-File>
- For Arts Sake December 2014 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202427210-For-Arts-Sake-Stock-File>
- Hallmark December 2014 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202427220-Hallmark-Cards-Stock-File>
- Henderson December 2014 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202427320-Henderson-Greetings-Stock-File>
- Officesmart Catalogue Q1 2015 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202731180-Importing-Officesmart-Catalogues>
- Pandora Valentines and Chinese New Year 2015 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202227894-Pandora-Stock-File>
- Simson Cards December 2014 <http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202220294-Simson-Cards-Stock-File>
Tower Systems has tested and loaded the following stock files to its website for use by retailers using its Point of Sale software:
- Newspower Back to School 2015 Catalogue (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/200468484)
- Your Local Newsagent Back to School 2015 Catalogue (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/200468484)
- Artwrap November 2014 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202417540)
- The Aird Group October 2014 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/203250404)
- Darrell Lea October 2014 (http://support.towersystems.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/202214124)
We have tested and loaded the following stock files to the downloads area of our website for retailers using our POS software.
- Collins Debden Diaries 2015
- Artwrap September 2014
- Browntrout August 2014
- Andrews McMeel Calendars 2015
- Stylesetter September 2014
- Hallmark September 2014
- Henderson Greetings September 2014
- hiPP September 2014
Our customers can use these files with confidence.
Tower Systems has tested and loaded a new stock file for Uniball Pens. It’s available now from our website.
We have tested and loaded the following new stock files to our website for retailers using our POS software:
- ANCOL Mid Year 2014 Catalogue
- Ernest Hillier & Newmans June 2014
- Hallmark June 2014
- Spirit Publishing June 2014
We’re about to load new stock files for:
- Spirit cards
- Hilliers chocolates and
- ANCOL – mid year catalogue
We have tested and loaded the following stock files to our website for users of our Point of Sale software.
- Chocolatier Easter 2014
- Darrell Lea Easter 2014
- Darrell Lea March 2014
- Distinguished Diaries March 2014
- Hallmark March 2014
- Officesmart Q2 2014 *Catalogue*
We tested and loaded the following stock files for retailers using our POS software earlier this week:
- Chocolatier Valentines Day 2014
- Artwrap January 2014
We tested and have added the following stock files to the downloads area of our website:
- Hallmark November 2013
- NewsInk November 2013
- Koala Publishing November 2013
Tower Systems has tested and loaded the following stock files to the website for newsagents using its newsagency software:
- Spirit Publishing October 2013
- John Sands October 2013
- Your Local Back To School 2014
- Newspower Back To School 2014
These files can be tested by our users.
Retailers using our Point of sale now have access to the following new stock files on our website:
- Spirit Publishing – September 2013
- Henderson Greetings – September 2013
A stocktake is less about the value of the stock than about getting accurate data on which to base smarter business decisions. Too often retailers waste money bringing in an external stocktaker.
Using good Point of Sale software, retailers can do the stocktake themselves. It will save time and money. Plus you will be able to:
- Automate stock reordering.
- Do rolling stock takes and end the need for an annual count.
- More easily track what is being stolen.
- More quickly identify under-performing stock.
- More easily compare supplier performance.
- Delegate stock management to team members in the business.
The benefits are there for the taking – get started by using your newsagency software. I urge newsagents to talk to their software company about it. My software company is running rolling free training workshops for interested retailers. We all need to help lift the efficiency of small business retailers.
Don’t do a manual stock take in 2013 it’s a wasted investment.
We have tested and added the following stock files for retailers using our POS software:
- Hallmark Cards April 2013
- Spirit Publishing April 2013