We are grateful here at Tower Systems to serve many hundreds of jewellers with our jeweller POS software. Plenty have been with us for more than 15 years and plenty have joined us just this year.
Thank you to all, we are grateful.
We’re not connected with any marketing group, we don’t pay a commission for referral. We also don’t lock you in to any particular EFTPOS platform.
Here is some of the benefits in our jeweller POS software that jewellers tell us they like:
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or fractions.
- Load electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Sell on the road.
- Leverage you. If your knowledge is a differentiator, offer it through structured opportunities in the software.
- Easier record keeping with serial number tracking of items sold.
- Ensure compliance with structured age checking.
- Easily handle special customer orders. Bring product in for a specific customer and have them notified automatically by email or text when the goods are in and ready.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Have customers coming back to you for this.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Trade and club pricing profiles. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Pre-orders – Easily pre-sell a delivery so that when the stock arrives you can manage distribution and billing efficiently.
- Differentiate with informative receipts. These can include product care, use and safety information based on what customers buy.
- Differentiate with bundles. Selling items bundled together makes price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Time saving invoicing and account management – manage accounts in a way tailored to your
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Save time by importing electronic invoices.
- Sell more with a direct connect to buy now pay later services.
- Cut mistakes with integrated EFTPOS.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify / Magento or WooCommerce link from your POS software.
This is Aussie made and supported POS software, locally made for local businesses. We are passionate about helping local businesses compete with big business chains when they want to and to stand out in their local community by running a best practice business.