Tower Systems helps tobacco retailers run more efficient and successful businesses with tobacco retail POS software.
This retail specific POS software for tobacco retailers offers terrific tools.
Here are some of the benefits people in businesses like yours tell us they love:
- Easy age checking – to protect you. This is done at the product level. Systemising the process to ensure you can demonstrate your business meeting regulatory requirements.
- Carton pricing support – sell by the sizes you offer. Sell how your customers buy., Allowing volume based pricing based on packs, cartons and more helps you operate more efficiently.
- Produce notices. Easily serve product information on receipts.
- Say goodbye to LayBy With our POS software integrated buy now pay later options.
- Customers will love your product use and care instructions on receipts.
- Make more money offering special orders that you can easily track from the counter and notify shoppers by email or text when the goods arrive.
- Get one-time-only shoppers spending more with an awesome and differentiating loyalty facility.
- Sell online easily, direct from your POS software.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with accounting software.
- Save time, load electronic invoices from suppliers.
Respecting the capital needs of retail today, we offer rental of our Tobacco shop POS software for $145.00 a month. For this you get…
- Specialty tobacco shop POS software developed in Australia.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited licences for your retail location. If you need an extra computer, there is no extra software cost.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link – connect to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast, low cost and easy EFTPOS integration.
- PC Eftpos link – easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later thanks to Zip Pay and Humm – that Boomers, Gen Y, Gen X and others are using more and more.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
The $145.00 is charged per 30 days, in advance. Access can be cancelled at any time. You can also choose to purchase the software outright.
Tobacco retailers can rely on this locally made POS software to help you run a more efficient, enjoyable and compliant retail business.