We are winning good business for our POS software this year from retailers switching from other POS software. While the software is a factor in their decision to switch, customer service is top of mind.
Customers switching love:
- Personal service. When they call they talk to a human. And, yes, they can call any of our offices even toll free from NZ. We hear many stories of poor service from other POS software companies where personal contact is discouraged.
- Names. Names matter. Were humanise our contact and support by people on our teams using their names, real names.
- Access to leadership. Our leadership team is directly accessible to our customers should they wish to escalate any issue. Too often we hear of other POS software companies sidestepping issues or completely ignoring requests to speak too senior management. We take personal service seriously.
- Free training weekly. People love our free and easily accessible live online training workshops.
- Free one-on-one training. People love that they can schedule top-up training long after the installation is done.
- Transparency on updates. People love that they can suggest changes and watch as other customers vote on their change suggestions.
- Extensive help desk coverage. People love our long hours and our weekend coverage.
- Response time. People love how quickly we respond to their queries.
These are points of difference we have invested in with infrastructure, people and management focus. We are thrilled to win business from other POS software companies because of these services we provide.
This whole package is part of our Tower AdvantageTM.