We’re sharing these to show we can laugh at ourselves (we’s a software development company):
- How many software programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None. It’s a hardware problem.
- Give a person a new software program, and frustrate them for a day. Teach a person to program, frustrate them for a lifetime.
- It’s not a bug, It’s a feature!
- Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for ‘still doesn’t work.’
- Why did the programmer quit their job? because they didn’t get arrays.
- What did 0 say to 1? You’re a bit too much.
- What’s the difference between a vegan and a computer programmer? One is disgusted by rack of lamb and the other is disgusted by lack of RAM.
- What do you call a group of programmers? An argument.
- Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up? Because Oct31 = Dec25
- A programmer is asked to go to the shop and pick up a loaf of bread, and if they have eggs, get a dozen. They returned home with 12 loaves of bread. When asked, they said “they had eggs”
Humour, like any art form, is subjective. We hope you had a laugh, or a chuckle at least.
Okay, we know it’s not her birthday and, yeah, we are keen for Australia to be a republic, but who would say no to a holiday? Not us!. No matter, our online businesses are open today, including offering Platinum Jubilee mint coin sets like these: