When you do a Google search for our company, Tower Systems, POS Solutions comes up high in the results. This is unfortunate as it misrepresents our company.
We have nothing to do with POS Solutions. They are a different company with different owners, thankfully, in our opinion.
Tower Systems has a proud tradition of serving small business retailers in Australia and New Zealand with awesome POS software that we have 100% developed. yes, this is local POS software for local retail business needs.
Our support is local too. The support is provided by humans working in our Melbourne head office, in the inner suburb of Hawthorn. You can come visit us and see for yourself the wonderful team we have here providing human based support for small business retailers.
We are proud of our software and our support and grateful that is is very different to what POS Solutions sells. This is why we say be careful when you do a Google search for us and see POS Solutions in the result. They are not us.
Our POS software serves a bunch of different retail businesses. We have different versions for each type of retail business. We dive deep into the needs of each retail business as we try and make sure that our specialty software is genuinely special for the needs of our customers.
Here are some of the things that matter to us and through which we serve the needs of our customers:
- Our software continues to evolve. We release two to three major updates each year. You choose when to load them. Each update is thoroughly tested in a comprehensive beta program.
- We own retail businesses. Yes, we walk in your shoes.
- No locked-in support fee. Taking up support coverage once the three-year period ends is optional.
- Lower support costs. Also, transparent. No mates’ rates for a select few.
- Fast support. Most calls are handled when you call. If not, we call back.
- Transparency. At any time, you can see live how many help desk calls we are working on and how many we have closed that day.
- Support escalation. We have a structured escalation process should you be unhappy with a support call.
- Easy management access. The leadership team of Tower Systems is available to you. We take customer service seriously and personally.
- Updates when you You are in control of when you load updates.
- You are listened to. We offer the only transparent, user driven, software enhancement suggestion service. All our customers are listened to.
- Free training. Long after you install our software you have access to free personal training to refresh knowledge or cover new facilities.
- More integrations. Our direct links to Xero, Magento, Shopify and more mean you have more direct link options to help you grow your business.
- Business management insights. We can look at your business performance data and provide a personal analysis of what we see
- Owner access. Call Tower owner, Mark Fletcher, on 0418 321 338 or email email@example.com.