2023 has been a terrific year of newsagency rooftop growth for Tower Systems as many newsagents have switched to the Tower newsagency software.
While the company has dominated the newsagency software space for decades, there has been a further shift in 2023 as some others have faded in terms of investment in newsagency software advancements and in service delivery.
Tower has continued to innovate for newsagents in 2023 both through its retail management software for newsagents and the app it has delivered for newsagents to serve several key areas.
We are proud to be the only newsagency software company to own and run newsagencies, which we have done since February 1996. Here are 10 of the many reasons we know newsagents are loving our software:
- Save money on EFTPOS fees.
- Easily link to more suppliers electronically.
- Pathways for expanding the shopper appeal of the business.
- Smooth, accurate and safe workflow at the sales counter.
- Exclusive smart greeting card reporting Embedded in our software is category / segment level reporting that newsagents are using to grow card sales 25% and more. That’s money in the bank.
- You can bank on loyalty. Our fresh and successful approach to loyalty can help you drive a deeper basket and bring people back sooner.
- Safe decisions make for a better P&L. From data feeds from suppliers through to Xero, we help you nurture data for the safe decisions.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A seamless connection between your software and a beautiful website can help you sell to people you will never meet. We develop websites for newsagents.
- Easily accessed personal service. A key reason 4 times more newsagents have chosen Tower than any other software is customer service. We are here for you, with you, every day.
- Current software. Current technology. Fresh, current design.
Aussie newsagents are tracking well, with many growing, expanding their appeal and becoming even more efficient. Smart tech is at the heart of the transformation we are seeing working well for newsagents as they expand beyond what has been traditional for the newsagency channel.
These are good years for newsagents, especially those playing outside of what has been traditional for the channel. We are grateful to be playing a role in helping close to 1,800 newsagents play in ways that are relevant and enjoyable in Australian local small business retail today.