Frank got to the shop just before closing, in time to purchase a beautiful necklace as a gift for his wife for their seventh wedding anniversary. Talking about this at the counter, we explained how we could remind him next year so there was no last-minute rush. Frank was thrilled.
Fast forward eleven months and Frank was in with two weeks to spare. He brought with him the voucher we sent as an early bird purchase encouragement. He spent $350.00 with us on another anniversary gift, bagging a $25.00 discount. Frank also told us about his daughter who had been born two months earlier. We asked for her birthday so we could remind him about that. “As long as you send me another voucher”, he joked. We will.
Reminding shoppers of gift buying opportunities is valuable for independent retail businesses. Doing this with thoughtfully tuned email or mail communications and including an offer can enhance the response rate.
These integrated, personalised, marketing tools are part of a range of jeweller specific marketing and management facilities in the jeweller software developed and supported by Tower Systems in Australia.
Yes, our software is locally developed software for local business needs. We only sell to independent retailers, meaning that business owners like you are listened to rather than big customers being in control. We understand small business retail.
Another way we help maximise sales is with an instant loyalty reward. This is particularly useful where you see shoppers infrequently, like for anniversary gifts. Using rules you control, a receipt can include a reward offering an amount off the next purchase.
An average 19% redemption rate for the vouchers with a third redeemed the day of purchase. Male shoppers are far more likely to redeem the day of purchase. Frank will attest to that.
The instant loyalty reward can also work with a point based program for more regular shoppers too, helping them spend more with you.
Our jeweller specific software also offers:
- Bundle pricing where you sell several items together. For example, matching earrings and a necklace or a bracelet and a necklace.
- Including care instructions on receipts.
- Smart reporting. The most important competitor is your own business. Our software makes it easy for you to compare month on month, year on year, by category, supplier and more.
- Multibuy pricing where people purchase over time and receive a free item. This works particularly well as people build a collection.
- Theft mitigation. We help you protect against employee and shopper theft.
- Managing repairs, regardless of whether you do them in-store or not.
- Easy loading of electronic invoices from your suppliers.
- Linking to a website for online sales.
- Linking to Xero to cut bookkeeping and external accounting costs.
See the software live.Contact us for an obligation free demonstration: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: toll free 1300 662 957. SA / WA / VIC: Tim Batt. 0401 833 917. QLD / NT: Justin Randall. 0434 365 789. NSW / ACT / TAS: Nathan Morrison. 0417 568 148. Check us out online: www.towersystems.com.au.
This software is affordable. You can purchase the software outright, lease it or rent it. You can use it in your business loaded on local computers or in the cloud. How you purchase and access the software is 100% up to you.
Supported by humans, in Australia.Our help desk is in Hawthorn, Victoria. Everyone who works on the help desk has experience in retail. To access the help desk you can call, email, post a Facebook message Tweet or text us.
Training is personal.We come to your business and train you in the software. The training is tailored to your specific needs. Like I said, training ispersonal. Long after we install, you have access to one on one training, at no additional cost.