Tower Systems is grateful to already serve many local specialty retailers in New Zealand, up and down the country.
These New Zealand based retailers cover the retail specialty areas of bike shops, jewellers, garden centres, pet shops, gift shops and more.
They use the Tower Systems POS software much in the way any retailer does, but there is a difference in NZ retail. It is more local, more engaged and more complete in their use of tools in our software to run more enjoyable businesses.
We are thankful to our New Zealand based POS software customers for their advice, and for their active participation in the constant evolution of our POS software.
From online POS software user meetings to local New Zealand user meet-ups, to trade show catch-ups (like the Auckland gift fair next week), to one on one contact, we offer many connection opportunities with retailers using our POS software.
And while we are an Australian company, our service of our NZ retailer customers is the same as it is everywhere. This is thanks to our extended operating hours and the comprehensive kit of resources we offer our POS software customers for learning, suggesting enhancements and connecting with our help desk team.
Across plenty of our specialty retail channels we serve New Zealand customers. These include: charity and thrift shops, garden centres, bike shops, toy shops, gift shops, jewellers, farm supply businesses, repairs businesses, magazine retailers, pet shops and more. Versions of our POS software are tuned for these types of businesses.
We have done New Zealand specific integrations to enable our POS software to better serve New Zealand business needs. The Smart Pay EFTPOS integration was one such project. This was delivered free to our customers once we passed the rigorous certification and in-field testing. There are other examples like this – New Zealand retailer let integrations with our POS software.
Our New Zealand customers have toll free access to our help desk and support services. Training is delivered at no telephone costs too – making it easy and low cost to access us when you need help or assistance.
Tower Systems is committed to the New Zealand marketplace. We are thankful to have served local retailer customers for more than 20 years and appreciate that we serve more customers now in early 2023 than we did in 2022.
Across at our Tower Systems POS software YouTube channel you can see more about what we offer, and how we serve our customers. You can also see recent demonstrations of our software. You’ll note that we offer easy access to these demonstrations of our POS software without capturing your retailers. That is an example of the transparency we offer.
We’re a no pressure POS software company. Take your time. Research various POS software solutions. Compare what you want and need with what we do. We will be here to help when you are ready.
Ours is not a company of computer geeks using tech-speak. No, most of us have retail experience.
Our training is one on one. This is backed by a wonderful up-to-date video training library.
Our help desk offers real human-based help, so you get the most from our software tools.
Our business advice and mentoring is available at your call to help you see new opportunities in your business.
But this is not about us, it’s about you and what you want from your business.
We help retailers turn around their businesses by saving time and by providing access to accurate data to guide better quality business decisions.
The ultimate goal is that when you come to sell your business you get a better price because of the money it’s making and the ease with which the business can be run.
Using g our POS software you can leverage benefits including:
- Attract new shoppers. We have several smart loyalty options that help drive word of mouth and word of mouth drives new traffic.
- Increase sales. We show you what to put with what, what smart product adjacencies get shoppers spending more. Front-end loyalty helps get today’s shopper buying more today. Getting rid of dead stock and buying what actually sells helps drive sales. Employee sales tracking helps you coach employees better.
- Reduce costs. Tracking sales by time helps you create a more cost-effective roster. Making less stock buying mistakes reduces costs. Streamlining the sales counter, credit card processing, Lay-By, customer accounts, product pricing and product reordering can cut labor costs and cut management time.
- Make your business worth more. New business purchasers want a business that is easy to run. We can help make your business easy to run. They also want a business that is successful. We will help you drive your success.
We have been helping retailers for many years and are grateful to serve more than 3,000 today.
Tower Systems is an Aussie POS software company offering specialty POS software for selected retail channels in New Zealand.
- Garden Centres
- Pet shops
- Farm store and Produce businesses
- Gift shops
- Bike shops
- Toy shops
- Homewares shops
- Repairs businesses
- Fishing & outdoors businesses
- Firearms dealers
- News / Card / magazine shops
One of our senior help desk team members lives near Christchurch and one of our senior POS software developers lives in Auckland.
Our POS software for New Zealand retailers is integrated with Shopify, Magento and Woo commerce and easy online selling. We also develop POS software connected websites.
Plus, our POS software for New Zealand retailers is integrated with Xero and has been for years.
We’re an odd POS software company in that since 1996 we have owned and run shops – 3 gift and homewares shops. 2 in Westfield centres and 1 on the high street. We walk in the shoes of our customers.
Long before Covid, we moved our training and support to remote service. Retailers love the flexibility and frequency this provides. Learning is easier.
Our POS software for New Zealand retailers is available for rental for a few dollars a day. On-boarding – setup, training and any data conversion is packaged too.
HOW TO CONTACT US. From within New Zealand, call us on 0800 444 367 or by mobile on 9281 1974. Or, email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in our price is: unlimited licences for your site, help support, updates and unlimited one-on-one training.
Our specialty POS software offers many specialty retail benefits, including:
- Colour, size and style: Easily track sales at a granular level.
- Club pricing: Helps you attract community group members.
- Repairs: Easily track & manage repairs & communicate with customers.
- Sell by weight. Sell by fractions.
- Smart loyalty. While you can use points, we also have something better.
- BOGO: Increase sales with buy this and get that bundling.
- Warranty: Track details and leverage this for customer service.
- Bring them back: Target market for birthdays, anniversaries and more.
- Sell anywhere: Using our Retailer RoamTM sell anywhere app.
- Sell anytime: With our Shopify / Magento / Woo integrations.
- Special orders: Easily manage special customer orders.
- Jeweller specific product labels.
- Outdoor, weatherproof, product labels.
- The ability to design your own product labels.
- The ability to design your own receipts.
- Awesome loyalty: Guide one-time and regular shoppers to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
Renting our software for NZ$165.00 a month, gives you:
- POS software for New Zealand retailers with unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Integrations: Xero, Shopify and more.
- Support, training and documentation. Training is one-on-one, personal, tailored to your business.
Our on-boarding includes:
- A pre-installation information pack and planning assistance.
- Installation and training. Delivered remotely. On-site is available too.
- Data conversion. Conversion of all data possible within reason.
- Personal priority support. Personal, post-installation follow-up.
HOW TO CONTACT US. Call us on 0800 444 367 or by mobile on 9281 1974. Or, email our sales team at email@example.com for a free demo.
We are grateful to business owners and staff in your channel who guide our software development. Their advice helps us make more useful software.
We are in Auckland next week meeting with customers and potential customers in New Zealand. We are regularly in NZ thanks to a strong user community of small business retailers using our software.
Our NZ customers have easy access to on-site training as well as support, through a toll free number provided to all.
Handling all New Zealand Inland Revenue reporting and tax requirements, our NZ POS software is terrific for retailers in the various specialty niches in which we serve. It has been thus for many years, since we first entered the NZ marketplace.
While we are in Auckland next week we will meet with business partners who provide local hardware sales and support, offering small business retailers the comfort they want for the maximum uptime.
Retail in New Zealand is different to Australia in several interesting ways. While we will not detail them here for competitive reasons, the differences are valuable to us as in meeting them we make our software more valuable in Australia and other countries in which we work.
We are grateful to our NZ customers for their engagement and support. They help make us a better POS software company.
We love Xero. While we link to multiple small business accounting solutions, Xero is the one receiving most praise by experts and good press on a number of fronts at the moment.
Tower Systems is proud to be an approved authorised Xero POS software partner, listed on their website.
We are not surprised to see a POS software competition ignoring Xero when rating accounting software. Their ignorance is not unexpected.
Tower Systems is hosting an open even in Auckland in two weeks showing off its POS software to specialist retailers in the local retail marketplaces. The company has shared details with prospects in New Zealand as well as with existing customers – to provide opportunities for retailers to connect with the company. Click here to book a time.
Here’s an introductory video outlining the NZ opportunity:
Independent retail businesses often seek local shopper support. This Lismore easily achieved if these businesses themselves act locally and love locally. Here are some of the many act local suggestions we have developed over years of supporting local small and independent retail businesses:
- Support local community groups through raising awareness and funds.
- Use your retail space to attract locals on local issues.
- Leverage your communication channels to support local issues and groups.
- Offer practical help to local school.
- Be engaged in local representation on councils and committees.
- Preference hiring local people.
- Seek out local suppliers.
- Offer local training opportunities to local school students.
- If appropriate to your business, seek out local artists.
- Participate in local markets.
- Welcome local groups to raise funds from out the front of your shop.
- Get your business name on local sports team clothing.
- Learn and tell local stories.
We have many other suggestions to help independent local retailers to better connect with their local community … helping our customers way beyond our software.
Tower Systems serves close to 3,000 retailers using our smart POS software.