The bookshop software from Tower Systems helps local bookshops serve their local communities.
This is software for bookshops that they can use in-store as well as connected to Shopify for easy and fast selling online.
Using the Tower Systems bookshop software, booksellers are able to handle:
- Returns management. Returning unsold books can be time consuming. Using our bookshop software, booksellers can identify titles that can be returned based on arrival in-store, sales and current quantity on hand. We provide the insight and the structured approach for handling the return, in a publisher friendly way. The approach in our software has been tested with booksellers, toe snare it is genuinely useful and in line with what is required from suppliers.
- Titlepage Integration. Our software has connected to Titlepage fore years. Our latest integration is even better and more useful for book retailers. This will evolve further as the Titlepage software itself permits.
- Pacstream connectivity. From within our bookshop software you have access to Pacstream integration. Ask us to demonstrate this to you, so you can see how it works live and in person.
We serve local booksellers with bookshop software made to help them serve their local communities. Our software helps them position their businesses as locally focussed in unique ways and touchpoints from reader loyalty to special interest focus to local club support to bundle offers. We help local bookshops better serve local readers and those who buy for them.
Beyond the bookshop, our seamless Shopify link helps local booksellers sell online easily and professionally … enabling them to play in the online world and reach shoppers way beyond their local catchment area. We are proud to have delivered bookshop software connected websites that are doing this.
Also embedded in our locally made bookshop software are other tools that booksellers tell us they like:
- Easy searching of book inventory by title or part of a title.
- Easy searching by book inventory by author name or part of author name.
- Structured handling of special orders for customers.
Our goal with our locally made bookshop software is to help small local retailers more successfully compete every day. We do this through good software that is backed by professional and easy to access software support.
The bookshop POS software we offer today is different to what we will offer tomorrow as continuous evolution is part of our approach to POS software development.