Antique shops have some unique needs, often complex needs. It is rare there is perfect fit software for every situation.
Here at Tower Systems we have evolved a version of our Antique business software to serve antique dealers and retailers, to serve as many of their needs as we can in software priced at $185.00 a month.
We made a video recently in which we look and discuss some of the facilities in our Antique business software. We’d be grateful to provide a more comprehensive look at the software, a personal demonstration guided by what it is that you are looking for to serve your business.
Antique businesses are unique and special businesses. Here are some of the ways our POS software for antique dealers helps leverage that uniqueness:
- Rare visit loyalty. The customer visit cycle in antique shops is infrequent. Our loyalty tools nurture shoppers to provide more value each visit.
- Pre-orders. Easily manage selling products before you have them in-stock. You might be asked to source a piece. These tools help you lock that in.
- Valuations. provide a professionally presented valuation certificate.
- Second-hand goods. Track details into a digital register for easy data management and record keeping.
- Leverage buyer and seller interests. Through easy to leverage database management you can connect people through their special interests.
- Buy Now Pay Later and LayBy. Through our software you can have both.
- Repairs management. Track labour and parts for each repair, from the moment of the request. Advise the customer when the repair is complete.
- Group marketing and support. Leverage groups and clubs with offers and pricing. It’s easy to serve multiple special interests.
- Product care. Product care knowledge can be differentiating. Sharing this in a systematic and consistent way can separate your business.
- Serial number tracking. If products have serial numbers, track them.
- Anniversary marketing. Collectors love their antiques. Remembering purchase anniversaries can help maintain a connection with collectors.
Our Australian made and supported antique shop software does much more than this. Be sure to see it for yourself, live and obligation free, to see if it could serve you and your business.
While our Antique business software will not serve every need, a personal demonstration is the best way to see if it serves your needs. We’d love to arrange this demonstration for you: 1300 662 957 or email@example.com.