Local music shops have POS software needs beyond what is traditional in plenty of POS software solutions. For example, they provide repairs, undertake regular, programmed, servrvicing of instruments, work with local music clubs, and more.
Local music shops benefit from musing POS software tuned to their music shop needs.
This is what Tower Systems offers in its music shop POS software.
This modern POS software has facilities included (without extra cost) music shop owners and team members tell us is important, like:
- Easy selling. Instruments can be bulky or small. selling either and all in between is easy.
- Service / repair management. This includes tracking parts and labour for in-house repairs as well as tracking outside of the business repairs.
- Easy management of instrument service reminders. You can suggest a customer return for a free tune or some other service.
- Club / group fundraising / discounting .. encourages engagement. If a community orchestra or music school community trades with you it can benefit your business and their organisation through easy tracking of their purchases.
- Integrated EFTPOS.
- Xero integration – cut keystrokes and mistakes.
- Shopify integration for selling online.
- Auto serving product care instructions.
- Easy to setup and run LayBy.
- Easy use of buy now pay later.
- Customer special orders.
- Pre-sell inventory.
- Rare visit loyalty. The customer visit cycle for a music shop is often infrequent. Embedded in this software are loyalty tools that nurture these shoppers to provide more value from each visit.
All these facilities and plenty more are included in this software. But, we don’t link to APIC, created and managed by the MusiPOS folks. We have approached them without success several times.
You can rent this software for $145.00 a month, which you can cancel at any time. This includes:
- Specialty music shop POS software developed in Australia.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited licences for your retail location.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
There is also a modest up-front cost to cover personal one-on-one training and software setup – so that you get the most out of the software.
Tower Systems offers local Australian support for this software as well as local training and easy access to up to date user documentation.
Music shops using the software can speak to its usefulness in their business.