The Firearms dealer POS software that we make and support here at Tower Systems is all about accurate selling, good record keeping, regulatory compliance and business enjoyment.
We have been serving firearms dealers for many years and are grateful to their advice and support as we continue to evolve this POS software made for them.
Our firearms dealer software offers easy tracking of sales, accurate management of stock, EFTPOS integration to speed sales and reduce fraud, age / ID checking when you need, a loyalty solution ideal for unique firearms dealer needs, easy bundling of products, handling special orders, a Shopify link for online selling and more.
A new release of this software is out now.
In a retail channel with regulations that vary by state and territory, our on the table offer to our firearms dealer customers is that we will evolve the software to help them serve changing regulatory needs. The most recent example of this is our engagement with the Police in one state where new regulations are being considered in relating to tracking the sale of ammunition.
For an obligation free demonstration of this software for firearms dealers, please call 1300 662 957 or email email@example.com.
Here are some common questions we are asked by firearms dealers about our software:
- We sell some products that are age-restricted. Can the software handle this? Yes, you can require age verification prior to purchase.
- Does the firearms dealer software have a loyalty program that does not rely on capturing and storing customer details?
- We are not in the business every day, can I track results and manage it from elsewhere?
- Can the software track special or one-off orders for customers? Yes, from the moment the order is placed.
- Can the software track serial numbers?
- We offer some services. Can the software track the sale of these?
- Can we manage selling second-hand items?
- We carry some items on consignment, can the software handle this? Yes, the software can also report on consignment goods sales.
- Can we group items together to sell in a pack or bundle? Yes, it’s easy to create packs or bundles using the software.
- Can you pass on product care and other documentation? Yes, you can load files, images, documents or PDFs for products (information sheets, advice, notices) and have them automatically included in emailed receipts.
- Can we integrate the software with suppliers? We have many customers importing stock files and invoices.
- Does the software connect with our website? We partner with Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce and offer direct links to these.
- Can we email receipts?
- Can we track where our customers come from?
- Do we have to pay for software on additional computers in our business?
- Does the software handle LayBys?
- Can we connect with our EFTPOS terminal? We have a direct link to Tyro and through Linkly we connect to all major banks.
- Can we use our existing hardware? Yes, as long as your hardware meets our minimum standards.
This software costs $185.00 a month to rent. You can cancel at any time. There is also a cost-effective training package to help you and your staff learn how to use the software for success.