We are grateful to some lawn mower repair businesses for showing us that the POS software were have made for bike shops and jewellers also serves the needs of mower repair businesses. From repairs to parts sales to labour tracking, our POS software, it turns out, serves the needs of some mower repair businesses.
Offering lawn mower repair business POS software is kinda new to us, like it is not something we set out to specialise is, but it’s happened.
Using our software for mower repair businesses, people working in the businesses can access some terrific benefits, like:
- Electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Parts tracking thanks to engaged inventory management.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify / Magento or WooCommerce link from your POS software – including image flow.
- Offer personal customer service by tracking service and other dates by bike.
- TAGS that offer a fresh perspective, side-view, on stock performance.
- Leverage you. If you believe your knowledge is a differentiator, offer it through structured opportunities in the software. This helps you stand out from other places people could shop with.
- Genuinely differentiating loyalty. A loyalty solution that suits the traffic circumstances of a mower repair business.
- Sell more with a direct connect and integrated with the POS buy now pay later services.
- Drive a deeper basket from one-time-only visiting shoppers.
- Offer differentiating personal product care by tracking serial numbers.
- Easily handle special customer orders. Bring product in for a specific customer and have them notified by email or text when the goods are in.
- Trade and community group pricing profiles. Leverage the community for more support.
- Make money from pre-orders – Easily pre-sell a delivery so that when the stock arrives you can manage distribution and billing efficiently.
- Differentiate with informative receipts. These can include product care, use and safety information based on what customers buy.
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Cut mistakes with integrated EFTPOS.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
Now, when it comes to Tower Systems and software for mower repair businesses, you can count ion us:
- We are local. Local matters in local communities. Tower Systems is Australian owned, developed and supported. Call us and a human answers the phone.
- Our training is persona.
- Unlimited free training. Long after you install the software, ask for top-up training and all we will organise it.
- New customer care. All new customers have a separate specialist team with which they connect, to ease settling-in.
- Customers guide our software enhancement. We offer a transparent, democratic, process for guiding software update content.
- Business specific.This software is developed for businesses that offer services like mower repair businesses.
- In the cloud or in-store.You choose where the lawn mower repair software runs.
- We help with business performance analysis and theft checks, services where we take a deep dive into your data and provide confidential insights.
- Every customer has the direct contact details for our leadership team for easy and safe escalation of any query.
- No pressure.You buy when you are ready.
Prices at $185.00 a month rental, which can be cancelled at any time, this software offers plenty of facilities.
The key to any software choice is to make sure it serves your needs. Take your time. have a personal demonstration. Explain what you need from software. See if we are a good fit. The choice is 100% yours and we won’t pressure you.