We are grateful to serve more than 1,700 local Aussie newsagents with our newsagency POS software. This small business community of retailers is dear to our heart. Right now, they are offering wonderful Mother’s;s Day cards.
If you are looking for a Mother’s Day card this year for sure shop your local newsagency because there you are likely to find the best range of Mother’s Day cards.
There’ll be cards for mum, mother, grandma, nan, granny, and more. There’ll also be cards for people who have been like a mum to you. And, there are likely to be cards from the cat or the dog.
If you like to see the best Mother’s Day cards around, if you want a range from which to choose, your local newsagency is the place to shop.
Now, if you are thinking a text message might do, mum can’t put the text message on the mantlepiece, she can’t keep it with her other cards to look at every few years. A card is a keepsake that lasts, it nurtures memories she will love. And the cards at your local newsagency give you choice to get it right.
The range of Mother’s Day cards out now at your local newsagency really is good. There are many new designs, many cards to brighten mum’s day.
We understand you have a range of shops from which to choose when buying a Mother’s Day card. Your local newsagency is the card specialist. You’re not pressured. The cards are not mixed in with groceries. Browsing is easy and you know, for sure, that you have many wonderful cards from which to choose.
Once you have the awesome card, from a newsagency of course!, here are 10 text ideas for what you could write in the card. Consider them prompts to kick off your own thinking:
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mum! Thank you for being there for me, for your love and support, and for teaching me so much.
- Dear Mum, on this special day, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You are my role model, my friend. Thank you for the sacrifices you made for me, and for the ways you show me your love.
- Mum, you hold our family together and for that I love you. I have learnt from your kindness and your wisdom. Thank you for being an amazing mother, and for being such an inspiration.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who gave me life, and who continues to shape my life in so many ways. You are my safe haven. I love you.
- Mum, you are my superhero! Thank you for someone I can always count on. I hope your day is as amazing as you are.
- Dear Mum, thank you for everything. I would not be me, today, without you.
- Mum, you are the sunshine in my life. I am grateful you are my mum, and I wish you the happiest of Mother’s Days.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the queen of our hearts! You have taught us love, and you have shown us how to live life. We love you more than words can say.
- Mum, you are a true blessing in my life. Thank you for being my rock, and my friend.
- Mum, I am so lucky to have you. Thank you does not feel like enough appreciation for what you mean to me. I love you.
Remember, what you write will last for years. Mum will look back on your words and the warmth you share today will matter in the future.
Newsagents understand Mother’s Day. We’re local retailers serving local communities and as such we are close to our shoppers. You buying a Mother’s Day card from us, from any newsagency, means so much to us.
Now, get out there and buy your mum an awesome Mother’s Day card, from a newsagency of course!