The Toy shop software from Tower Systems includes facilities designed to help toy shops to more successfully compete. Most of these facilities are different to what you would find in common POS software. They have been developed with Toy retailers in mind and, often in consultation with toy retailers.
The needs of toy retailers are as specialist as the toy shops themselves.
We believe that the more you leverage the specialisation in your business the more you differentiate your business from big business competitors. We are in an era where specialisation matters in retail, and in POS software.
- Bundled goods. Package several items together for a single price. This could be into a physical hamper or simple placed with each other on the shelves with a package price. Bundling like this makes it hard for shoppers to price compare as the bundle is yours, it is what you To manage bundles, use the manufactured goods facili8ties in the software. It is easy to bundle and unbundle, managing stock on hand all the way through.
- Instant loyalty rewards. Another way we can help maximise sales is with an instant loyalty reward. This is particularly useful where you see shoppers once a year or quite infrequently. Toy shop visits are not consistent. hence, the success and value in loyalty tools that leverage I’m the moment visits and purchases.
- BOGO.Using our Buy one get one free facility you can set offer type pricing and have it managed easily at the register, ensuring a consistent customer pricing experience.
- Smart receipts. Include care instructions on receipts, adding extra value to the purchase. Whereas a competitor will sell an item, you will sell the item plus advice on care and use.
- EDI. Your marketing group or product suppliers can provide data files for any catalogues in which you participate. You can load these into the software making it easy to offer catalogue prices through the term of the catalogue offer.
- Serial number tracking. If you sell any item with serial numbers you can easily track them using this facility. Customers appreciate a receipt with a serial number of the specific item they purchased, especially if the item if of a considerable value.
- Community group and club deals / pricing. A great way to win new shoppers is through a community group. You can publish a card or voucher enabling members of a group to present this for a discount on each purchase. The software can track the purchases and at a designated time you can give the group a rebate in return for their member loyalty.
- Special customer orders. This is the ability to order stock from a supplier for a specific customer. On arrival of the stock item, a barcode is printed with the customer name, for placement on to the product. The software can be set to send an alert to the customer by text or email, advising the arrival of the goods into the store.
- Gift vouchers. Sell customers who can’t decide what gift to purchase a gift voucher. Load on to this voucher any amount the customer wants. You set the rules on expiry and other voucher handling.
- Supplier comparison. Since you can purchase some items from multiple suppliers, use smart reports in the software to compare the performance of your various suppliers.
- Linked / assorted items. Okay, this is a bit hard to understand. Some suppliers supply an outer of toys containing multiple inners of individual toys. You will not know the specific details until you open the box. For example, a box of licenced product but with individual characters in the box. Using our software you can reorder the assortment box while on the shop floor you manage each individual item.
- Gift cards. Sell today what a shopper may purchase in a few months time with easy to setup and manage giftcards.
Best of all for toy shops using this toy shop software is the link to Shopify and other platforms that supports adhering to brand rules as to how they are represented online.