Fabric shops help those who love sewing to make the most beautiful and functional clothing for family, friends, and customers. Local fabric shops help people express themselves.
From handling the sale of fabric by length, or weight, our POS software for fabric shops and for sewing shops helps these specialty retail businesses to leverage their specialisation, to feature what makes them different, and valuable.
Here are some of the ways our POS software for sewing shops helps fabric shops:
- Sell easily, including by length.
- Sell accurately.
- Know what’s working, and what’s not.
- Reduce time on paperwork.
- Get accurate insights into business performance, easily.
- Rare visit loyalty. We are told that customers visit a fabric shop infrequently compared to other retail settings. Our software offers subtle loyalty tools that encourage more value from each visit.
- Sell online. Connect your fabric shop POS software to a beautiful Shopify website offering your fabric and other products to shoppers anywhere.
- Pre-orders. Easily manage selling products before you have them in-stock. Someone planning a project can order through you and pay prior to the fabric arriving in-store.
- Buy Now Pay Later and LayBy. Through our software you can have both.
- Manage browser shopping. Fabric shoppers can wander, ask you to hold an item, wander some more, bring something else back to hold and this cycle can go for a while. Our Fabric shop POS software tracks these purchases.
- Repairs management. If you do repairs type work, like dressmaking in house, track the project from the moment it starts.
- Club / collector marketing and support. Leverage clubs and collectors with offers and pricing. Nurture the love of home sewing and connecting to this community, and growing the size of the community.
- Special orders. With some items ordered in for a customer request, managing these types of orders helps the business to manage opportunities and to capture revenue in advance.
- Serve fabric care details. You can code care details by product and include this on receipts.
- Sell by length. This may seem basic. It’s not in some software. In the Tower software, you can sell by length, including fractions.
Our Australian made and supported fabric shop software does much more than this.
One of the biggest benefits of our fabric shop and sewing shop software is the inventory management facilities. With inventory, like fabric itself, being the biggest investment in the business, it takes time and effort to manage this well and effectively for the business to be successful.
In our fabric shop POS software we track all products that come in and go out. We can instantly report on the value of inventory, what’s working, what’s not working and show trends. All of this information can feed into better business decisions, and make the fabric shop more successful.
From managing inventory to tracking customer engagement to selling online to leveraging community groups and clubs, the fabric shop software from Tower Systems is fit for service and ready to help your business thrive.
We are grateful to serve local fabric and sewing shops and thank the owners and staff members for their advice and support.