We are grateful to be featuring our Aussie made and supported POS software for gift shops at the Reed Gift Fair in Melbourne.
This awesome trade show started yesterday and already it’s been terrific for us with new customers signing up on the stand. It is terrific meeting these folks face to face and live demonstrating the software to them.
Our stand has been busy, which we love of course.
At the trade show we are showing our Gift Shop POS software as well as our cloud based and truly portable POS solution, Retailer Roam. This product can run anywhere, any time, with or without Net access. Version 2.0 of this product is packed with features retailers are loving
Our gift shop software features:
- Easy and accurate selling.
- Integrated EFTPOS and you choose the bank or EFTPOS partner that suits you.
- Instant access to money making business performance insights.
- Less time spend on setting up new stock thanks to supplier partnerships.
- Less mistakes with reordering thanks to ordering based on past history.
- A deeper average shopping basket thanks to marketing and other tools.
- More frequent shopper visits thanks to loyalty solutions shoppers love and engage with.
We’re a POS software company. We make money renting our POS software to retailers. We’re not relying on you going with any particular payments platform or buying from any particular supplier. This matters because it keeps us focussed on making sure you gain value from our POS software.
Gift shop owners who want to make more money from their businesses can benefit from our business insights and labour saving tools. We know that the more our retail partners make more money using our software the more customers we will attract thanks to word of mouth. We really are all in this together with our gift shop oner customers.
Not all gift shop POS software his the same. Not all POS software companies are the same.
We are grateful for and proud of our differences. Our Tower Systems gift shop POS software is a stand out, a product on which you an rely to run a more successful and enjoyable business, a business that’s easier to run and delivering the benefits you want, and need.
From sales to special orders to pre-orders, from Xero integration to Shopify integration, from loyalty that works to easy shopper postcode tracking, from smart ways to pitch shop local to featuring locally made products … our gift shop software is made for gift retailers, made to help you thrive.
There is no lock-in contract, no requirement for you to pay up front for a year.
- Get rid of manual books at the counter for LayBys, special orders, stock you need to order and more.
- Guide shoppers to spend more with loyalty tools we think you will love.
- Nurture community group member engagement with group pricing.
- Pre-sell hot items – get paid before the stock arrives.
- Leverage your knowledge on receipts and elsewhere. Sell you.
- Reach beyond your four walls with a directly linked Shopify store.
- Eliminate LayBy and get paid sooner with buy now pay later.
- Cut dead stock and re-order based on data facts.
- Cut theft by knowing what is being stolen.
- Make price comparison harder with bundled packs.
- Easily and consistently pitch locally sourced products.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with Xero.
As a software company, our focus is on locally owned small business retail. We’re not after big retailers with 20 or more shops. It’s in local indie retail where we thrive and where we help our retailer partners thrive.
If you’re at the Reed Gift Fair, drop by and say hi. If you’re not, call is on 1300 662 957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, check out our gift shop software: www.towersystems.com.au/gift.
Here are our answers to some common questions we are asked about our gift shop software:
Are you Australian based? Yes.
Do you make your software? Yes.
How do I contact your help desk? By phone or email. Our help desk is Australian based with one team member working from New Zealand.
When can I contact you for help? Weekdays: 7am through 6PM AEST, Saturdays 7:30am through 3PM AEST. After hours for urgent calls: 24/7.
What if I am unhappy with support? You can escalate to our Chief Operating Officer or our Managing Director – every customer is given their direct numbers and email addresses.
Can I run the software in the cloud? Yes.
Can I run the software on my desktop? Yes.
Can I backup to the cloud? Yes.
How long am I locked in with software rental? There is no lock-in. You can cancel rental at any time and billing stops immediately – once the current month is completed, there is no further charge.
Can I sell gift cards for my business? Yes.
I sometimes sell from a market stall. Can the software do this? Yes, our Retailer RoamTM option manages selling from anywhere.
Does the software handle club member pricing? Yes, this can be a great marketing tool, getting local community group members support the business and fundraising at the same time.
Does the software have a facility for encouraging infrequent shoppers to spend more? Yes, it’s proven to work well at achieving this.
Does the software let me buy in bulk and break up to retail packs? Yes.
Does the software produce WAS / NOW price labels? Yes.
Does the software manage time-based catalogue pricing? Yes.
Can I include product care instructions on the receipt? Yes.
Does the software track where I have stored a box for an item? Yes.
I have similar items from several suppliers. Can I compare suppliers? Yes.
Does the software handle LayBys? Yes.
Can the software manage special orders for customers? Yes.
Can I bundle items together, like into a hamper, and easily sell that? Yes.
My business is seasonal, can I report on last season when planning for the next? Yes.
Can you reach out to customers based on what they previously purchased? Yes.
Does the system handle account customers? Yes.