We are asked to compare our software to other software from time to time. Over the weekend it was Epos Now we were asked to compare our POS software to.
We’ve not used Epos Now. But we have checked out the facilities listed on their website, and compared these to what we know about our software.
Here are the things we would highlight to anyone considering Epos Now for their business in Australia.
- We are an Australian software company making software here for local Aussie businesses.
- Our customer service support in Australian based.
- There is no extra cost for being able to import invoices or stock files.
- There is no extra cost to link to Shopify, Big Commerce or others with which we have an integration.
- There is no extra cost for delivery management facilities.
- There is no extra cost for integrations to accounting or roster management apps.
- There is no extra cost for loyalty facilities.
- There is no lock-in contract, no minimum contract period, no requirement that you give any notice period.
- You can choose your own hardware.
- You are not required to use any specific payments platform.
- There is a library of up to date training videos for you and your staff to learn when and where they choose.
- The Tower Systems contract is 2 pages long, and it’s in plain English.
- Our price is our price. There is no pricing time-bomb, no pressure deal, nothing seeking to get you to say yes right away.
Take your time, consider your software needs, ensure that the software meets your needs. Then, read the contract. Only then, if you are happy, proceed with the software of your choice.
Choosing the right software fort your business is a vital business decision. Get it right and you could prosper. Get it wrong and your costs could be far more than you are prepared for.
If you are comparing Epos Now and Tower Systems POS software, talk to a human. Tower Systems is human staffed, with locals. We love talking. retail with retailers. If we think we’re not right for you, we will say so right away.
We are no pressure POS software company. We want retailers to be happy, confident and prosperous.