The POS software for firearms dealers from Tower Systems has facilities designed to help these businesses meet local regulatory requirements and run business efficiently.
Firearms dealers using this business-specific POS software can rely on it to deliver functionality in key areas of need for these businesses:
- Track each sale by staff member.
- Easily and consistently age check.
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or fractions.
- Leverage you. Your knowledge is a differentiator, leverage it.
- Track product sales by serial numbers.
- Easily handle pre-orders.
- Load electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Offer club pricing. Set pricing rules to drive business.
- Bundle products together to sell everything a first-time shopper may need.
- Easily handle special customer orders.
- Track and manage repairs.
- Differentiate your business through smart and unique loyalty.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Easily link to Big Commerce, Shopify, Magento and Woo including images.
Currently in Australia, the states and territories manage permits and regulate the sale of firearms and ammunition. Tower Systems has engaged with each jurisdiction to ensure certain compliance by our customers. We have also engaged in the renewed national push for national regulation.
This software made for firearms dealers will continue to evolve as the regulatory systems in Australia evolve. It is important to us that we provide our customers with software fit for the needs of local retailers, clubs and those with whom they connect.
We have plenty of firearms dealers using our POS software. we have clubs using it too. Different business settings in this retail channel that fits under the shingle of firearms dealers.
retailers can rely on plenty of benefits, including:
- Easy and accurate selling.
- Capture and store shopper details.
- Sales winning loyalty tools.
- Save time with roster integration.
- Win more sales with club promotions.
- Safe age tracking tools.
- Manage servicing and repairs.
- Money making business insights.
- Personal training.
- Local and human delivered support.
This software helps local firearms dealers run businesses based on good record keeping, sound business practices, consistency at the heart of the operations of the business.
From receiving electronic invoices to feeding data seamlessly to your website, this firearms POS software is designed to help businesses run smoothly, meet regulatory obligations and nurture enjoyment.