The jeweller software from Tower Systems is helping jewellers in Australia and New Zealand to grow sales thanks to jeweller specific management and reporting tools. The latest jeweller software delivered access to enhanced facilities developed in direct response to suggestions from jewellers using the software.
From the sales counter to the workshop, jewellers are benefiting from access to excellent facilities designed to improve work flow, management decisions and customer satisfaction. Jewellers love that they have access to software developed for their specific business needs.
With many retailers expressing concerns about the state of retail, smart jewellers are leveraging business data into a healthier bottom line thanks to smart jeweller specific reporting tools in the Tower systems jeweller software.
Our advanced jeweller software is now in beta release prior to a full commercial release early in 2011. This latest software has even better facilities for Lay-By, inventory management, loyalty marketing, customer management, theft control and overall jewellery store management.
We are thrilled with the way this new jeweller software has shaped up, after an extraordinary effort by our software development team and the customers of ours who have been working with them through this project.
With more than 300 jewellers as customers, we understand the importance of taking time to ensure that each update is genuinely useful, thoroughly tested and fully ready prior to commercial release. Given the transaction size in many locations using our software, the cost of a mistake can be considerable.
We are pleased to count jewellers of all sizes as customers from single owner stores to multi store groups, from one kiosk type stores in malls to high end designer jewellery businesses. Our jeweller software is broad in its range and comprehensive in its service.
Jewellers looking for new software for their business are welcome to contact us and arrange a face to face or live online demonstration. We currently serve customers in Australia, New Zealand and across the Asia Pacfic region.
The jeweller software from Tower Systems is helping jewellery businesses to grow sales and improve profits in five measureable ways. This is not sale hype, it is what our customers tell us. They are thrilled at the benefits they are achieving. They are banking the results and enjoying the experience.
Here are five of the many ways our software helps jewellers:
- Reduced mistakes. Through workflow planning and management from the counter to the back room, our software cuts double and triple handling of information. Take an eftpos transaction – our software eliminates the need for using a separate bank terminal.
- More sales. Thanks to our marketing tools, our retail partners are able to target marketing to customers based on past purchases. Smart jewellers are using this for carefully targeted campaigns – with success.
- Greater sales efficiency. Getting existing customers to spend more is achievable thanks to facilities which drive structure around managing this in the store.
- Better return on investment from stock. By ordering based on real sales data and to stock levels set by the business owner or manager, the jewellery business is less like to find itself carrying too much stock. In some jewellery businesses, the saving can be as high as $30,000 in a year.
- Reduced theft. Thanks to robust theft prevention and theft tracking tools, jewellers can expect to lose less money as a result of theft.
Each of these ways puts money in the pocket of the business owner, easily paying for the technology investment. This is what we do – make retail businesses stronger, healthier and more profitable. The owners benefit as do employees as well a customers.
Tower Systems has been serving jewellers since 2000. Its jeweller point of sale software is being used in hundreds of jewellery businesses in Australia and pacific rim countries.