Jewellers who choose software designed specifically for a jewellery shop have more benefits to gain for their businesses than those who choose a generic everyday POS product for their business.
Whereas there everyday POS software is designed to serve the needs of any retail business, good POS software designed for a jewellery shop has facilities specific to that type of business.
Jeweller specific facilities are important if your jeweller shop is to more effectively compete in a robust retail online and high street retail environment.
Jeweller specific facilities in good jeweller software that can benefit a jeweller retail business include:
- Customer LayBy or Lay Away facilities.
- Employee sales tracking.
- Shopper loyalty – in various forms and to a range of standards.
- Electronic invoice support from jeweller suppliers.
- Printing specialist jeweller labels.
- Handling diamond and other stone details.
- Serving the need to make up and item such as a ring from metals, stones, clasps and labour.
- Supporting bundling items into gift packs.
- Seasonal catalogues such as for Christmas.
Plus much more.
Good software designed specifically for jewellery businesses can help a jeweller make far more from their software investment than they would make from an everyday retail POS software package even if the everyday POS software package is much cheaper.
Tower Systems specialises in providing jewellers with beautiful software.www.towersystems.com.au.