Thank you to all who visited our stand at the Melbourne Toy Fair last month. We are already scheduling new installations as a result of this terrific trade show.
The show gave us an excellent opportunity to get feedback on our new Toy Shop Software. This Australian designed, developed and supported software provides best-practice management assistance for independent Aussie toy shops.
We only sell to independent retailers in each of the specialty marketplaces in which we serve. This is because our only interest is in independent small businesses.
Using our Toy Shop Software you can easily handle:
- Customer special orders.
- Shopper loyalty – accruing points.
- Shopper loyalty – offering $$$ off the next purchase based on rules you set.
- Importing electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Importing electronic stock files from suppliers.
- Reordering based on accurate sales data, and therefore reducing the cost of dead stock.
- BOGO: handling Buy One get One Free offers.
- MultiBuy – like a coffee card, tracking customer purchases getting them to a free gift from you.
- Xero accounting interface – cut your bookkeeping time and costs.
- Magento and Shopify interfaces – makes connecting to your website easy and accurate.
- EFTPOS integration – save on a phone line and cut mistakes.
- Easy and accurate stock taking.
- Customer accounts.
- Multiple discount options.
- Professional receipts with your logo.
- Serial number tracking.
- Age checking for items with a minimum age requirement.
- Upsell prompts for staff.
There are many ways Toy shop owners and employees can use this software to help personalise the shopping experience, ways that make comparing your business to mass market toy retailers difficult.
We help you shine a light on your point of difference.
For example, you can have product use and care information included automatically on receipts. This can be information you have written that sets your business apart from others.
You can use smart reports in the software to quickly gain a view of business performance:
- By supplier.
- By season.
- By product licence such as Star Wars, Batman etc.
- Comparing trading periods.
- By employee performance.
- By customer value.
- By day of week.
We believe in the value of accurate business data for small and independent retailers. Good data easily accessed can guide better quality business decisions – we see this every day in our extensive work with small business retailers across multiple channels.
We would love to show you the latest Toy Shop software, obligation free and to hear from you about the needs of your business.
A hardware and software package from us starts at $8 a day.
Thank you for reading. We hope to talk with you soon.