Tower Systems this morning launched its latest newsagency sales benchmark study:
Q2 2016 NEWSAGENCY SALES BENCHMARK STUDY.
I am preparing a fresh benchmark study for the newsagency channel to look at the latest sales trends overall and in key product categories. This quarterly newsagency sales performance study will help newsagents see the future based on the data trends. It will also reveal the difference between emerging newsagency model changes. Click here for my last report.
I see many newsagency businesses embracing tremendous change already in 2016. In the sea of change are wonderful opportunities. These opportunities are revealed in the business data in each business and in the benchmark results I publish.
How to participate.
- Please run a Monthly Sales Comparison Report for 01/04/2016 – 30/06/2016 compared to 01/04/2015 – 30/06/2015.
- Tick the category box. IMPORTANT.
- Tick to exclude home delivery and sub agent data.
- DO NOT tick the supplier box.
- Preview the report on the screen. Save as a PDF and email this to me at email@example.com.
I will email the results to all participating newsagents and publish the results on the Australian Newsagency Blog as a community service.
Tower Systems serves in excess of 1,750+ newsagents with best practice newsagency software.
Note: the study reflects performance as reported by a range of newsagency businesses trading under a range of brands.
The results of each study are backed up by circulation results published later by the Audit Bureau.