Tower Systems is thrilled to announced the advanced beta release of the latest version of its smart POS software. Developed in-house bbq the Tower Systems retail software development team, this latest release of the Retailer software delivers many enhancements. here are just some of the enhancements:
- Enhancements to Special Customer Order Arrivals and Management
- Enhancements to Stock Re-ordering processes (Order by Sales and Order Management)
- New Improved and expanded Multi-Store ordering and receiving processes
- New direct Shopify Integration
- New Layby Receipts to match the new POS Receipts
- New Layby Notes for collections
- New Layby Tourist Refund Scheme compliance
- New Customisable Customer Menus
- Latest News Corp Route Delivery List Integration
- New Bulk Image Import tool for stock
- New option to disable receipts for EFTPOS sales
- New and more comprehensive ability to manually Edit Customer Loyalty Points
- New ability to open Special Customer Order Management screen directly from POS
- Enhancements to Linked Items
- Enhancements and consistency to Packs (previously Cartons)
- Enhancements to Customer Invoice Maintenance Ordering and Re-ordering.
As noted, these are only some of the enhancements to the POS software delivered in the latest update delivered by Tower Systems.
Enhancements are sourced from user suggestions and developed in close consultation with users of the software.
Each update is tested in house, alpha tested in several retail stores and then released to the beta community prior to release to all customers. This process results in stable and enjoyed software.
Tower Systems leftists customers choose when they install any software update. Small business retailers love this.