We are thrilled with the response to the school booklist management software we released for newsagents to use. Newsagents are loving the cloud based software, the subscription model and the evolution of the software since release.
Our new web based school booklist facility is now available live.
Once you have had a look around, if you want to proceed and use Booklist in your business, please sign up for a year access and you are good to go.
Built from the ground up, this facility will provide all we outlined in our earlier email. The cost will be $795.00 (inc. GST) a year.
Using the site you will be able to:
- Setup a school.
- Setup classes in a school and load all the booklist requirements.
- The booklist items could be loaded by a CSV file. You would record item description, price, supplier and supplier stock cost.
- You would setup order close dates.
- Plus you would have the ability to note when an order is ready for collection.
- The site would allow for you not having stock, thereby adjusting the amount to be collected.
- Share a link for parents to sign up and add their kid(s) to a class and to either take the whole booklist or select what they want.
- The site would allocate logins to parents so they would have access to their order.
- Receive payment from the parents.
- Alternatively, the site would give the transaction to your Retailer software for payment by the parents in-store.
- Export a file of all items required to fulfil booklists, by supplier and by school. CSV you could load into Excel.
- Report on total revenue by school and class.
- The site would be accessible by desktop, tablet and phone.
In addition to the per year fee there would be a small card processing fee, on a cost recovery basis, for payments made online.