Tower Systems is thrilled its cloud based Back to School software facility booklist is winning plenty of business for small business newsagents in the 2017 back to school season.
Developed in close associate with small business newsagents, the booklist software has been a great and practical help this season.
From this project it is clear there is no one approach to managing school book list sales. We have sought to address the most common needs to provide a cost effective solution for our customers.
Built from the ground up, this facility provides a comprehensive solution to newsagents. The cost is $795.00 (inc. GST) a year.
Using the site you can:
- Setup a new school.
- Setup classes in a school and load all the booklist requirements for each of the classes.
- The booklist items can be loaded by a CSV file. You would record item description, price, supplier and supplier stock cost.
- Setup order close dates.
- Plus you have the ability to note when an order is ready for collection.
- The site will allow for you not having stock, thereby adjusting the amount to be collected.
- Share a link for parents to sign up and add their kid(s) to a class and to either take the whole booklist or select what they want. This makes selling and paying easy.
- The site will allocate logins to parents so they would have access to their order.
- Receive payment from the parents.
- Alternatively, the site gives the transaction to your Retailer software for payment by the parents in-store.
- Export a file of all items required to fulfil booklists, by supplier and by school. CSV you could load into Excel.
- Report on total revenue by school and class.
- The site would be accessible by desktop, tablet and phone.
In addition to the per year fee there would be a small card processing fee, on a cost recovery basis, for payments made online.
This software from Tower Systems is another example of the evolving tech platforms that can be used to help small business retailers to broaden the reach and appeal of their businesses, finding new shoppers and efficiently transacting new sales – all on a subscription basis.
We are grateful to the community of newsagents who have guided us on this project.