Tower Systems is thrilled to be releasing fresh toy shop software at the Melbourne Toy Fair, which starts this coming weekend.
On show at this terrific trade show will be new software, developed specifically for Aussie toy shops.
Only on the Tower Systems stand.
Using our Toy Shop Software small business toy retailers can easily, consistently and profitably handle a vast range of toy shop specific functions.
This software has been developed with toy shops in Australia. It is already in wide use and the new release will see that reach extended further.
Check out some of the toy shop specific facilities you can see this weekend at the Toy Fair:
- Customer special orders.
- Gift Cards – professional plastic cards with your branding. These are an excellent business driver.
- Gift vouchers – printed by the software with no production cost.
- Hampers / packs / bundles.
- Lay-Bys. Easy. Accurate. fast. To your standards.
- Catalogues. Seasonal. Special. Group-wide. Unique to your business. You are in control.
- Pre-sell of hot licence items – get revenue before
- Next generation shopper loyalty – $$$ off the next purchase based on rules you set. This type of loyalty is a game changer.
- Shopper loyalty – points.
- Importing electronic invoices and stock files from suppliers.
- Reordering based on accurate data – reducing the cost of dead stock.
- BOGO: handling Buy One get One Free offers.
- MultiBuy – like a coffee card, free product over time.
- Xero accounting interface – cut your bookkeeping time and costs.
- Magento and Shopify website interfaces – connect to your website.
- EFTPOS integration – save on a phone line costs and cut mistakes.
- Easy and accurate stock taking.
- Professional receipts with your logo.
- Serial number tracking.
- Age checking for items with a minimum age requirement.
- Upsell prompts for staff.
The software helps you personalise the shopping experience such that price and other comparisons with national retailers is difficult.
We help you shine a light on your point of difference.
For example, you can have product use and care information included automatically on receipts. This can be information you have written that sets your business apart from others.
You can use smart reports in the software to quickly gain a view of business performance:
- By supplier.
- By season.
- By product licence such as Star Wars, Batman etc.
- Comparing trading periods.
- By employee performance.
- By customer value.
- By day of week.
Good data easily accessed guides better business decisions – we see this every day in our work with small business retailers.
We would love to show you the latest Toy Shop software, obligation free and to hear from you about the needs of your business.