We are grateful to pet retailers who use out pet shop software for their engagement, advice and assistance in helping us to continually enhance the software to meet diversifying needs of leading pet and produce stores in Australia.
Through a genuinely collaborative relationship we are able to bring to the market fresh software that helps locally owned independent pet retailers to run successful and enjoyable businesses.
We do this through software innovation, supplier relationships and retailer engagement.
The key is the software we sell today will be different tomorrow, as it meets the evolving needs of this dynamic marketplace.
What makes us different is how we engage. We go beyond what is traditional software company.
- We are local. We are a 100% Australian owned software company, based in Hawthorn Victoria. When you contact us, a human responds. We don’t use automate phone systems. Our help desk team members don’t follow a rigid script. Small business thrives on human interaction, we do too.
- We welcome working with your suppliers to create data links that save you and them time, data links that improve data accuracy, data links that feed more accurate business reports.
- We provide business insights based on data cultivated through the software – to business owners who ask. This is a free service.
- Our help desk provides context for advice. Rather than the turn it off and turn it on advice, our help desk team members explain the why, why from a business perspective the advice they are providing matters.
- Our software updates contain enhancements suggested and voted on by customers. You can have a direct say in the evolution of the software.
- Our communication is in plain English. While we are a company of IT geeks, when talking with customers we keep it simple. We won’t scare you.
At a store level, here are some of the benefits you can expect from using the Tower Systems software in your business:
- Fast, accurate selling to single customers or to bulk purchasers.
- Easy connection from your POS software direct to Xero, MYOB or quick books.
- Easy connection to a website if you have one.
- Easy management of customer accounts.
- Identifying of shopper and employee theft.
- Tracking of stock movement.
- Handling of customer loyalty – points and discounts.
- Easy reordering based on sales.
- Easy handling of multiple price levels for items.
- Easy handling of multiple sale pack sizes (or volumes) per product.
- Easy performance reporting comparing trading periods, supplier performance and other key business performance metrics.
- Security over business data.
- Security over business settings blocking changes you do not want made.
- Peace of mind thanks to consistent processes established through the software for managing stock, customers and other aspects of the business.
At a group level, here are some of the benefits:
- Consistent handling of seasonal and any other catalogue offers.
- Consistent stock file to facilitate benchmarking and store-by-store comparison to encourage growth.
- Reporting in a form to enable AIRR and Tuckers Pet and Produce team members to understand each business and provide analysis and guidance.
- Standardised support for preferred suppliers in support of their support for the group.
Tower Systems has a track record of service to groups in different specialty retail channels made up of independently owned retail businesses. We understand the needs of individual businesses and the value of helping group members to work together without giving up their independence.