The produce business software from Tower Systems is proving to be ideal for product businesses, stockfeed businesses and related businesses.
Developed in close consultation with produce retailers in regional and rural Australia, the software has facilities targeting niche needs in these specialty retail businesses.
Facilities include selling by weight, handling freight calculations, having special orders, tracking customer accounts and providing appropriate product warnings as required for the sale of certain chemicals.
The software does not stop still. It continues to be evolved, based on feedback and advice from product and stockfeed businesses owners who use it.
Consistent stock files, electronic invoices, easier business-to-business comparison and more targeted business development assistance are just some of the benefits you can expect from a more consistent solution.
At a store level, here are some of the benefits you can expect from using the Tower Systems software in your business:
- Easy handling of multiple price levels for items. This is very flexible and ideal for what we often see in produce businesses.
- Easy handling of multiple sale pack sizes (or volumes) per product.
- Managing loyalty based on pack purchases over time.
- Easy performance reporting comparing trading periods, supplier performance and other key business performance metrics.
- Fast, accurate selling including easy handling of large and book items.
- Easy connection to Xero, MYOB or quick books.
- Easy connection to a website if you have one.
- Easy management of customer accounts.
- Tracking of stock movement.
- Handling of customer loyalty – points and discounts.
- Easy reordering based on sales.
- Security over business data.
- Security over business settings blocking changes you do not want made.
- Peace of mind thanks to consistent processes established through the software for managing stock, customers and other aspects of the business.
What makes us different is how we engage. We go beyond what is traditional software company.
- We are local. We are a 100% Australian owned software company, based in Hawthorn Victoria. When you contact us, a human responds. We don’t use automate phone systems. Our help desk team members don’t follow a rigid script. Small business thrives on human interaction, we do too.
- We welcome working with your suppliers to create data links that save you and them time, data links that improve data accuracy, data links that feed more accurate business reports.
- We provide business insights based on data cultivated through the software – to business owners who ask. This is a free service.
- Our help desk provides context for advice. Rather than the turn it off and turn it on advice, our help desk team members explain the why, why from a business perspective the advice they are providing matters.
- Our software updates contain enhancements suggested and voted on by customers. You can have a direct say in the evolution of the software.
- Our communication is in plain English. While we are a company of IT geeks, when talking with customers we keep it simple. We won’t scare you.