Tower Systems is an Australia based POS software company with thousands of customers in a range of retail niches: gift shops, jewellers, bike shops, pet shops, toy shops, fishing/outdoors, garden centres/nurseries, newsagents, produce stores and firearms retailers.
- We are a software company, not a consulting business using software as a mechanism for driving consulting fees.
- We are in your business. Not a contractor we hire, not over the phone, when we install the system we do it in your business, working with you and your people.
- We offer more facilities than any other system. These offer you flexibility for driving purchases in the current visit and for bringing shoppers back more often.
- You have access to extraordinary customisation, enabling you to represent your business son receipts, invoices and other documents how you want.
- Embedded in our software are facilities for tracking how the software us used. This enables us to help you monitor and reduce employee theft.
- Retail focussed. The big challenge of retail is to uncover opportunities, which you can still leverage them. We have smart reports, which unlock for you information about your business, which can help you plan and grow.
- Our customers have access to the owner of our company as well as other senior management people.
- We have a loved escalation process.
- Our documentation is online and 100% searchable.
- We develop our own software. This means when we promise something, we rely on our software development and testing team to deliver, not a contractor, not another company.
- We have a transparent process through which our customers can suggest software enhancements. All of our customers can vote on these enhancement suggestions. Many of our software changes have come from customer suggestions.
- We designed the software ourselves. What we sell today has evolved over many years working in close consultation with our customers – many of whom have been with us for more than twenty years.
- The software we sell to retailers has been developed for retailers, by us.
- Each specialist retail channel has its own version of the software. Interestingly, our software for each sector has benefited from experiences with other sectors.
- We only sell to independently owned retail businesses in selected specialist retail channels.
We could add many more reasons. This list is a start. As our motto says: we’re here to help.