In the AIRR pet and produce space all eyes are on Adelaide this weekend as the best of the best gather to talk business. Tower Systems is grateful for the opportunity to be there, to be working with AIRR on helping its members grow stronger and healthier businesses.
Tower Systems is an Australian software company that develops, sells and supports software for selected specialty marketplaces including pet and produce businesses, like the businesses of the AIRR group.
We only serve independent retail businesses, including businesses just like yours.
Using our pet and produce software it is easy to:
- Offer variable pricing by customer, catalogue, volume purchased and more.
- Manage free bags for customers who buy X bags of pet food and other items over time, and track the customers who use this.
- Manage freight for goods inward.
- And with our next update in development now, manage freight in a range of situations that we have discovered are unique to produce businesses.
- Track sales by employees.
- Sell by measure.
- Sell using scales.
- Offer an immediate loyalty reward for shoppers you rarely see.
- Easily integrate with Xero, MYOB and more.
- Easily integrate with Shopify, Magento and other ecommerce platforms.
What makes us different is how we engage.
- We are local. We are a 100% Australian owned software company, based in Hawthorn Victoria. When you contact us, a human responds. We don’t use automate phone systems. Our help desk team members don’t follow a rigid script. Small business thrives on human interaction, we do too.
- We welcome working with your suppliers to create data links that save you and them.
- We provide business insights based on data cultivated through the software – to business owners who ask. This is a free service.
- Our help desk provides context for advice. Rather than the turn it off and turn it on advice, our help desk team members explain the why, why from a business perspective the advice they are providing matters.
- Our software updates contain enhancements suggested and voted on by customers. You can have a direct say in the evolution of the software.
- Our communication is in plain English. While we are a company of IT geeks, when talking with customers we keep it simple. We won’t scare you.