FREE RETAILER WORKSHOP INVITATION
How to win new customers and increase revenue with a POS software connected website for your type of business
At this practical, jargon-free, workshop in Darwin (BOOK NOW) on May 3 @ 2pm we will show through, several live case-studies, the value of a POS software connected website. We will:·
- Show how a good website / POS solution can land more shoppers in your physical shop, more than you think, and help you sell 24/7.·
- Explain how to get to the top Google results, and stay there.·
- Share how a website we launched a year ago did more than $500,000 in sales. We will unpack for you everything we did to drive success.
- Compare Shopify / WooCommerce and Magento and explain why each is good in their own right.
- Share practical experience on order fulfilment using Australia Post and others and how to handle freight costs.
- Explain payment options and how to leverage them for more sales.
- Demonstrate the commercial value of the right POS software / website connection.·
- Explain photos, descriptions and other things, day to day things, which web developers often miss.·
- Answer all your questions.
The knowledge we will share will enable you to compete better online and in-store. Click on your preferred city location to book now.
We are inviting any retailer in the channels in which we serve with POS software for that channel: gifts, jewellers, bikes, toys, fishing/outdoors, garden centres, pet shops, produce, firearms, adult shops and newsagents.
If you are actively in the market for new POS software and / or a website for your business, we would consider flying you in for one of these workshops at no cost to you.
To qualify for a free flight, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert account managers will have a chat with you. Alternatively, call the account manager for NT: Justin Randall. 0434 365 789.
In addition to owning Tower Systems, we also own and operate retail businesses and through these seven different public-facing websites.
This practical session leverages our personal web connected retailer experience to help you navigate in-store and online opportunities. I promise, it will not be death by PowerPoint. Rather, the focus will be on real examples, live examples, as they will be more valuable to providing understanding.