This POS software from Tower Systems has been developed specifically for rural supplies businesses.
Using it can save time, improve the speed and quality of business decisions, cut mistakes and help you make the business more valuable.
From selling by weight to offering buy-now-pay-later to website integration to including product care and use instructions on receipts, this software serve rural supply businesses well.
It software offers seamless supplier integrations for things like electronic invoices and stock files.
Order management is a breeze with picking slips, order editing ability and automatic invoice emailing to customers.
Developed in Australia for Australian businesses and supported by our local Melbourne-based support team, this software helps you leverage being local. It helps rural supplies businesses to connect, serve and promote local. It is the quintessential local software for rural supplies businesses and produce businesses.
Our rural supplies / produce software also offers:
- Advising on product use to local conditions.
- Sharing reminders based on product purchases.
- Including product use and care instructions.
- Adding value beyond what big competitors might offer.
- Quotation facility where you quote ahead of winning business.
- Selling by weight.
- Tagging hazardous goods.
- Group discounts, where members of a local group loyal to you save money.
- Easy loading of electronic invoices from your suppliers.
- Linking to a website for online sales.
- Handling special orders, where you order items in for a specific customer.
- Linking to Xero to cut bookkeeping and external accounting costs.
- Rewarding loyal shoppers with points and / or cash off their next purchase.
This is specialty software for locally owned and family run specialty rural supplies businesses. It is mature, robust and fit for purpose for these businesses. Ideal thanks to input from people already using the software, for which we are most grateful.